We’ve got the tummy covered with….
- Snacking > the ‘movie must-haves’ like freshly popped popcorn, chocolates & lollies.
- Dining > This year you’ll be able to purchase hot food on site from some of Canberra’s yummiest food trucks!
Don’t forget you can also pack your own picnic just like the good ol’ days 🙂
Whet that whistle with these Snack Bar refreshments
Sunset Cinema is fully licensed. No-BYO alcohol is permitted.
Bean Loungers: Fancy schmancy full length, elevated loungers (pictured above). Available as apart of the Lawn Lounge ticket.
Beanbags: Extra sinky, generously sized beanbags.
Lawn Chairs: Cute mini beach chairs to keep you up off the ground.
BYO: Bring rugs, mats or seats from home. Pillow forts welcome (encouraged even!) but camping chairs can block other’s view so you’ll be asked to set up toward the rear.
Your standard entry ticket to the Sunset Cinema, does not include seating.
- Adult – Standard adult admission.
- Concession – Accepted cards include student, seniors, pension or health cards.
- Child – Aged between 3 – 12yo.
GA tickets are available online up until 6:30 pm each screening night or at the Box Office from 6:30 pm (subject to availability & surcharge applies). You can add seating hire to any GA tickets when booking your tickets online or hire on-site (subject to availability).
Live it up in the Lawn Lounge with these great value inclusions:
- Standard admission (Lawn Lounge ticket can be purchased for kids however there is no discount)
- Premium bean lounger in a reserved pozish on the lawn
- A beverage (your choice of a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic drink)
- A box of popcorn
Great value & a great option but be quick as there are limited Lawn Lounge tickets available each screening night! Lawn Lounge tickets are only available online.
Groupies: 4 or more for $16 each – save 20%! Groupies tickets are only available online & not valid on special event screenings. Larger groups click here.
Family Groupie: 4 or more for $12.50 each! Your group must include at least 1 child per adult. (i.e. 2 Adults 2 Children or 1 Adult 3 Children).
All tickets subject to a $1.50 booking fee at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Eucalypt Lawn, Australian National Botanic Gardens
Clunies Ross Street, Acton ACT 2601
There is ample carparking space available at the Gardens. Please do not park on Clunies Ross Street.
Bus 81 is the one to catch. Click here for the timetable & stops
Our Canberra site is a natural outdoor event site with undulating terrain.
Wheelchair accessible parking is available and access for people with limited mobility is possible to most areas of the gardens including the Sunset Cinema site. The carpark is an approx. 10-min walk for an able bodied person on an undulating, sealed footpath. We also have:
- Mobility shuttle available to/from the site from the carpark if/when required. Users must call phone number provided upon arrival at the collection point in the carpark.
- Wheelchair accessible toilet at the event site.
- No pets are permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in marked areas.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted.
- See Terms & Conditions &/or FAQ’s for more.