We’ve got the tummy covered with….
- SNACKING > The ‘movie must-haves’ like freshly popped popcorn, chocolates & lollies.
- DINING > Mojo Picon will be on site serving up food inspired by the delicious flavours of the Spanish Canary Islands. You can check out their menu here.
Don’t forget you can also pack your own picnic just like the good ol’ days ?
Whet that whistle @ Sunset Cinema with…
- Grant Burge Wines > Including Sparkling | Sauvignon Blanc | Chardonnay | Shiraz | Merlot
- Young Henrys Craft Beers & Cider > Including Newtowner (Aussie Pale) | Summer Hop Ale (IPA) | Stayer Mid-strength | Cloudy Apple Cider
- Jarritos Softdrinks
- Water & juice pop tops also available.
Sunset Cinema is fully licensed. No-BYO alcohol is permitted.
Bean Loungers: Fancy schmancy full length, elevated loungers (pictured above).
Beanbags: Extra sinky, generously sized beanbags.
Lawn Chairs: Cute mini beach chairs to keep you up off the ground.
BYO: Bring rugs, mats or seats from home. Pillow forts welcome (encouraged even!) but camping chairs can block other’s view so you’ll be asked to set up toward the rear. Restrictions apply for seating at North Sydney oval see HERE for more info
Your standard entry ticket to the Sunset Cinema, does not include seating.
- Adult – Standard adult admission.
- Concession – Accepted cards include student, seniors, pension or health cards.
- Child – Aged between 3 – 12yo.
GA tickets are available online up until 7 pm each screening night or at the Box Office from 7 pm (subject to availability). You can add seating hire to any GA tickets when booking your tickets online or hire on-site (subject to availability).
Sunset Cinema’s ultimate premium package ticket – for the real star treatment. Lawn Lounge tickets include:
- Standard adult entry (kids are permitted into the Lawn Lounge however there is no discount for entry)
- Reserved bean lounger in the premium movie watching possie on the lawn
- A beverage (your choice of a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic drink)
- A box of popcorn
Great value & a great option but be quick as there are limited Lawn Lounge tickets available each screening night! Lawn Lounge tickets are only available online. All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Groupies: 4 or more for $16 each – save 20%! Groupies tickets are only available online. Larger groups click here.
Family Groupies: Family of 4 or more at $12.50 each. Family group must include at least one child per adults. (i.e 2 Adults & 2 Children OR 1 Adult & 3 Children)
All tickets subject to a $1.50 booking fee per ticket at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
On-Sale NOW. Click here to purchase
North Sydney Oval
Miller Street, North Sydney
Street parking available. In addition Ridge Street Carpark is a couple of minutes walk away.
An accessible entrance is available on Ridge Street, outside the Bob Stand.
- The Oval & its’ curator only permit certain types of BYO chairs. Basically – no “pointy” legs allowed. Click here to view what this means 😉
- No pets permitted.
- North Sydney Oval is a non-smoking venue.