We’ve got the tummy covered with….
- SNACKING >
The ‘movie must-haves’ like freshly popped popcorn, chips, chocolates & lollies.
- DINING >
In a first for Sunset Cinema, we’ve teamed up with MENULOG who have rounded up the Top 3 nearby restaurants to offer up their best dishes to Sunsetters. Orders must be in by 5:30pm – so order up before you arrive & then sit back & relax as Menulog delivers it to the Oval. All the details & menus HERE.
Don’t forget you can also pack your own picnic just like the good ol’ days ?
Whet that whistle @ Sunset Cinema with…
- Grant Burge Wines > Including Sparkling | Sauvignon Blanc | Chardonnay | Shiraz | Merlot | Alfresco Moscato
- Young Henrys Craft Beers & Cider > Including Newtowner (Aussie Pale) | Summer Hop Ale (IPA) | Stayer Mid-strength | Cloudy Apple Cider
- Naked Life Sparkling Softdrinks > Including Natural Cola | Lemon Citrus Squash | Lemonade w. cucumber | Raspberry w. lime | Ginger & Pomegranate
- Water & juice pop tops also available.
Sunset Cinema is fully licensed. No-BYO alcohol is permitted.
Bean Loungers: Fancy schmancy full length, elevated loungers (pictured above).
Beanbags: Extra sinky, generously sized beanbags.
Backrests: Cute mini beach chairs to keep you up off the ground.
BYO: Bring rugs, mats or seats from home. Pillow forts welcome (encouraged even!) but camping chairs can block other’s view so you’ll be asked to set up toward the rear.
Your standard entry ticket to the Sunset Cinema.
- Adult > Permits entry for one adult into the general admission area for the one session.
- Concession > Permits entry for one concession card holder into the general admission area for the one session. Accepted concession cards include: full-time student, seniors and government issued pension or health cards.
- Child > Permits entry for one child into the general admission area for the one session. Child must be aged between 3 & 12 y.o.
- Family > Permits entry for 2 x Adults + 2 x Children into the general admission area for the one session. Additional children require a Child ticket. Family ticket can also be used for 1 x Adult + 3 x Children.
GA tickets are available online up until 7 pm each screening night or at the Box Office from 7 pm (subject to availability). You can add seating hire to any GA tickets when booking your tickets online or hire on-site (subject to availability). All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Sunset Cinema’s ultimate premium package ticket – for the real star treatment. Lawn Lounge tickets include:
- Standard adult entry (kids are permitted into the Lawn Lounge however there is no discount for entry)
- Reserved bean lounger in the premium movie watching possie on the lawn
- A beverage (your choice of a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic drink)
- A box of popcorn
Great value & a great option but be quick as there are limited Lawn Lounge tickets available each screening night! Lawn Lounge tickets are only available online. All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Sunset Cinema is best enjoyed with friends plus it’s cheaper ?
4 or more for $15 each – save 25%! Groupies tickets are only available online. Larger groups click here. All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
On-Sale NOW. Click here to purchase
North Sydney Oval
Miller Street, North Sydney
Street parking available. In addition Ridge Street Carpark is a couple of minutes walk away.
An accessible entrance is available on Ridge Street, outside the Bob Stand.
- The Oval & its’ curator only permit certain types of BYO chairs. Basically – no “pointy” legs allowed. Click here to view what this means 😉
- No pets permitted.
- North Sydney Oval is a non-smoking venue.