We’ve got the tummy covered with….
- Snacking > the ‘movie must-haves’ like freshly popped popcorn, chocolates & lollies.
- Dining > Moe’s Burgers will be onsite every screening night serving up a range of mouth-watering, finger-licking, tummy happy burgers.
Don’t forget you can also pack your own picnic just like the good ol’ days ?
Whet that whistle @ Sunset Cinema with…
- Grant Burge Wines > Including Sparkling | Sauvignon Blanc | Chardonnay | Shiraz | Merlot
- Young Henrys Craft Beers & Cider > Including Newtowner (Aussie Pale) | Summer Hop Ale (IPA) | Stayer Mid-strength | Cloudy Apple Cider
- Jarritos Softdrinks
Sunset Cinema is fully licensed. No-BYO alcohol is permitted.
Bean Loungers: Fancy schmancy full length, elevated loungers (pictured above).
Beanbags: Extra sinky, generously sized beanbags.
Lawn Chairs: Cute mini beach chairs to keep you up off the ground.
BYO: Bring rugs, mats or seats from home. Pillow forts welcome (encouraged even!) but camping chairs can block other’s view so you’ll be asked to set up toward the rear.
Your standard entry ticket to the Sunset Cinema, does not include seating.
- Adult – Standard adult admission.
- Concession – Accepted cards include student, seniors, pension or health cards.
- Child – Aged between 3 – 12yo.
GA tickets are available online up until 7 pm each screening night or at the Box Office from 7 pm (subject to availability). You can add seating hire to any GA tickets when booking your tickets online or hire on-site (subject to availability).
Live it up in the Lawn Lounge with these great value inclusions:
- Standard admission (Lawn Lounge ticket can be purchased for kids however there is no discount)
- Premium bean lounger in a reserved pozish on the lawn
- A beverage (your choice of a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic drink)
- A box of popcorn
Great value & a great option but be quick as there are limited Lawn Lounge tickets available each screening night! Lawn Lounge tickets are only available online.
Groupies: 4 or more for $16 each – save 20%! Groupies tickets are only available online. Larger groups click here.
Family Pass: Entry for 4 with a maximum of 2 adults.
All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Fig Lawn, Wollongong Botanic Garden
Murphys Avenue, Keiraville NSW 2500
Street parking is available on Murphys Avenue and in nearby streets.
The FREE Gong shuttle bus does a circuit linking the Botanic Garden to the city, the beach, the University, Innovation Campus and Fairy Meadow.
The service operates between 7am and 10pm from Monday to Friday. Every 10 minutes during peak (7am – 9pm & 3pm – 6pm) and every 20 minutes off-peak.
The weekend service operates every 20 minutes between 8am and 6pm. The Gong Shuttle is wheelchair accessible.
Buses travelling via Fairy Meadow – Harbour – Hospital are route 55C and buses travelling via Hospital – Harbour – Fairy Meadow are route 55A.
Plan your public transport trip via the TransportNSW website
Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the Murphys Avenue carpark (please ensure your sticker is clearly displayed) and access for people with limited mobility is possible to most areas of the cinema site via a concrete pathway however please note the site is not level.
There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on-site.
- No pets permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.