Your standard entry ticket to the Sunset Cinema.
- Adult > Permits entry for one adult into the general admission area for the one session.
- Concession > Permits entry for one concession card holder into the general admission area for the one session. Accepted concession cards include: full-time student, seniors and government issued pension or health cards.
- Child > Permits entry for one child into the general admission area for the one session. Child must be aged between 3 & 12 y.o.
- Family > Permits entry for 2 x Adults + 2 x Children into the general admission area for the one session. Additional children require a Child ticket. Family ticket can also be used for 1 x Adult + 3 x Children.
GA tickets are available online up until 7pm each screening night or in person at the on-site Box Office from 7pm(subject to availability). You can add seating hire to any GA tickets when booking your tickets online or hire on-site (subject to availability). All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry terms & conditions apply.
Sunset Cinema’s ultimate premium package ticket – for the real star treatment. Lawn Lounge tickets include:
- Standard adult entry (kids are permitted into the Lawn Lounge however there is no discount for entry)
- Reserved bean lounger in the premium movie watching possie on the lawn
- A beverage (your choice of a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic drink)
- A box of popcorn
Great value & a great option but be quick as there are limited Lawn Lounge tickets available each screening night! Lawn Lounge tickets are only available online. All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Sunset Cinema is best enjoyed with friends plus it’s cheaper ?
4 or more for $14 each – save 22%! Groupies tickets are only available online. Larger groups click here. All tickets subject to booking & transaction fees at the point of purchase. Entry Terms & conditions apply.
Fig Lawn, Wollongong Botanic Garden
Murphys Avenue, Keiraville NSW 2500
Street parking is available on Murphys Avenue and in nearby streets.
The FREE Gong shuttle bus does a circuit linking the Botanic Garden to the city, the beach, the University, Innovation Campus and Fairy Meadow.
The service operates between 7am and 10pm from Monday to Friday. Every 10 minutes during peak (7am – 9pm & 3pm – 6pm) and every 20 minutes off-peak.
The weekend service operates every 20 minutes between 8am and 6pm. The Gong Shuttle is wheelchair accessible.
Buses travelling via Fairy Meadow – Harbour – Hospital are route 55C and buses travelling via Hospital – Harbour – Fairy Meadow are route 55A.
Plan your public transport trip via the TransportNSW website
Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the Murphys Avenue carpark (please ensure your sticker is clearly displayed) and access for people with limited mobility is possible to most areas of the cinema site via a concrete pathway however please note the site is not level.
There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on-site.
- No pets permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
EAT & DRINK
We’ve got the tummy covered with….
- Snacking > the ‘movie must-haves’ like freshly popped popcorn, chips, chocolates & lollies.
- Dining > Woolshed Kitchen by Fine Spun will be onsite every screening night serving up a range of mouth-watering, finger-licking, tummy happy food. You can view their menu HERE. Local favourite Samaras Restaurant will also be on-site on select screening nights – check the Screening Details for your screening night to see whether Samaras menu will be available.
Don’t forget you can also pack your own picnic just like the good ol’ days ?
Whet that whistle @ Sunset Cinema with…
- Grant Burge Wines > Including Sparkling | Sauvignon Blanc | Chardonnay | Shiraz | Merlot | Alfresco Moscato
- Young Henrys Craft Beers & Cider > Including Newtowner (Aussie Pale) | Summer Hop Ale (IPA) | Stayer Mid-strength | Cloudy Apple Cider
- Naked Life Sparkling Softdrinks > Including Natural Cola | Lemon Citrus Squash | Lemonade w. cucumber | Raspberry w. lime | Ginger & Pomegranate
- Water & juice pop tops also available.
Sunset Cinema is fully licensed. No-BYO alcohol is permitted.
The Gold Standard in outdoor cinema seating, these full length loungers are the most luxurious way to soak up the Sunset Cinema atmosphere.
Extra beany, these generously sized beanbags are a cosy, comfy way to take in the film. Available in kids & adult sizes.
Like good ol’ fashioned beach chairs, these comfy little numbers let you lean back in style while keeping your backside clear of the ground.
If you’ve got the perfect outdoor cinema cushion, picnic rug or the like feel free to bring it along. If you’re bringing camping chairs or similar which could block other’s view, you’ll be asked to setup towards the rear of the seating area ?